Originally Posted by Anonymous
Okay, I am seeing tons off "troll" references on various threads. Used to be used as a verb, like trolling for fish, set the bait out and wait for someone or something to bite at it. Now people are using it as a noun, calling people a troll like the quizzical creatures that live under the bridges. Maybe we have a combination of both?

I think the fishing reference still applies.. Some jerk off posts something outta a line on one of these threads and waits for someone to take the bait and off we go..

It should be literally and figuratively quiet for a while. All the fall tournaments are done with.

I think the quiet time will end when the last club rosters are announced. That usually gets people fired up.

Who gets fired up about the "last club" rosters? It will probably start with the first club rosters - more specifically the exclusions.

If you were planning on being on this clubs top team and you aren't placed there you are out of options because all of the other clubs have had tryouts already. This can cause problems.