Originally Posted by Jnjv0305
I'm suggesting that with the new season approaching hopefully changes have been made starting with the director down to the coaches. The issues were brought to his attention last year a number of times so "hopefully" the program will be changed for the better!!!!

Personally I decided not to stick around to wait and see! I can definitely let you know it absolutely was not about playing time for my child! Let's not forget the program runs different age groups and coaches move with these girls. So the "others" I speak of are with different coaches and are of different age groups. Just like in any other program.

Let me ask you or anyone else a few questions let see what responses I get! Before any tournaments if for example your game starts at 10am what time are you/team expected to be there? Practice: if your practice at 6-8 what time as parents you expect them to start practicing? If you are guaranteed 15 practices during the summer and you receive emails constantly it's cancelled and not due to heat what are your thought? Or during tournaments your child's coach is texting instead of coaching. I can go on or do we get my point.....

You are obviously not happy with "brand X" lacrosse club, you are looking for information on other clubs, and that is a perfect example of how these message boards can be used in a productive manner. I get you don't want to bad mouth the club you are walking away from, but letting other people know is also productive so they may avoid a similar situation. Knowing where your at now will also help people recommend a new club or team for your daughter. There are vast differences in the skill level and ability as you hop around from club to club and team to team. The coaching and organization and every thing your looking for may be present on say a top YJ or TG team, is your daughter able to make those rosters? Likewise if your leaving one of those teams, does someone's recommendation for a lower level team do you any good? Where your coming from can help put into context where you are going. Good luck with your search.