Originally Posted by Anonymous
People in MD hate on M&D.
People on LI hate on YJ.
See a common thread here?

Not really, one team is best in class the other better than average. One team doesn't go around putting other clubs down. One team has a bunch of delusional parents who think they are better than everyone else but really aren't . One team has world class coaching and takes pride in developing talent, the other has a coach the hardly shows up and expects kids to show up game ready. One team actually had the best players the other is loaded with political/ connected kids that should be dropped. What do they have in common?

YJ may be all those things, but they are still heads and shoulders better than every other team on the island. So I get the posters point. What's that say about the rest of the LI clubs when YJ Skak has all these issues and still nobody on LI can compete with them?

Not head and shoulders above the rest, maybe a few goals ahead of other teams. 1 goal against Liberty in one game and 3 in another. While TE beat Liberty. And TG beat TE. So I wouldn't say head and shoulders better than any team on LI. And with the lack of coaching, catching up every year. You can deny it all you want but I have heard all of you parents complain about your coaching and how she doesn't show up to anything (practice or tournaments) So how are your girls really going to stay on top for long.

This past season, Liberty has lost to YJA by 3 or 4 both times they playes. Last fall LIberty lost by about 10 and last summer they lost by 7. Liberty beat the B team by 1 so does your theory say they are not much better than the B team? Liberty really cannot compete with the top teams, TG,TE, they are a good B team and there is nothing wrong with that.