Originally Posted by Anonymous
Maybe some of the MD United girls will leave for Integrity thereby making its claim as a Top 10 team legitimate.

Highly unlikely. The Florist has it's own issues. Plus who wants to spend all that money to travel to and win B and C tournaments??

As opposed to traveling to A tournaments and playing in the B division like Md United?

check out where the alumni goes at each club and it's pretty clear where I would spend my money..

It looks like Integrity does very well in the "A" bracket at the 2019 Green and 2020 age groups. Their 2020 team won the spring NGLL championship 7-5 over Heros Green, who beat M&D Black to get to the championship game. The 21's appear to be playing a few "A" teams and a few "B" teams this summer, which isn't a bad thing. My guess is that they have a plan. Visit their website and check out the directors resume'. It looks like she knows what to do and how to do it. By the way...I'm not an Integrity parent, just got curious and wanted to look intoi the Md United-Integrity debate. It's no contest, if you ask me.

I checked out the 2015 alumni listings for each club. Throw out Madison Carter and Caroline Steele. Both are NCAA All-American level talents. After that, it's even. By the way...both Caroline Steele and Madison Carter are listed as coaches for Integrity. I've seen them at tournaments coaching Integrity. Very cool, and interesting. Hhhmmm...I bet they know something we don't.

Why would you just look at the one grad year? 2015 was two grad classes ago. Me thinks your kid was an Integrity 2015...hmm. that's why you pump up Integrity and trash the other club. Now I get it.