Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looks like legacy will have another shot at YJ Skak this weekend. Anyone predicting a much closer game this time around?

Only if they are flying in the the girls from M&D Black?

YJ is a solid team, and Legacy as any team would, hopes to play well against them, but expectations are realistic, but hopeful. The team hopes to improve in areas that they struggled last time. And if you want to measure yourself this is a good team to do it against. Not to be overlooked is the other teams they play. Not much is known of the Igloo team, and no one is expecting them to roll over.

This is the Legacy girls tryout for YJ. There are 2 that will probably playing for Skak next year. Keep an eye on who the top YJ girls are matched up agaisnt and you will know who they want.

YJ will likely bring in about 4 new players this year. Just like they did last year, just as they will do next year. At least 1 or 2 will be from lower YJ teams, and yes many of those girls are more talented than most other LI clubs top teams. That leaves room for a couple or few from other clubs. The new addition girls are always welcomed, fit right in and mostly do very well. The competition for spots is between the new girls trying out, and I know of many of the very top girls from nearly every team are trying out. Every girl in this age group is a known commodity at this point. If there already was a back room deal for the two that you are talking about, so be it. But I would be surprised because I know of several top girls from several clubs planning on trying out who are way ahead of what I saw on the field. There are extremely fast, high IQ girls already extremely polished that can make an instant impact who will be looking to try out too. Every team Skak played this weekend there was talk of look out for this girl and that, they will be trying out this year. The few best players interested were not even at this tournament this weekend. Who ever makes the team, I'm sure it will make the team better and the girls and parents will look forward to welcoming them in.

And guess what, this will equal more of the same! Beginning to think CR no longer cares about winning and being elite. Pulling up 2 non impact players and finding 2 on the outside will have no effect. Sorry but just calling it as I see it.