Originally Posted by Anonymous
The YJ 2021 top team did not meet expectations. Having said that I am quite certain the changes that need to be made will not escape the Director. With a renewed commitment from these young ladies I am certain they will be back competing at the top. Time to meet your competitions commitment level from coaches to each and every player.

I'm quite certain that as long as the club director puts $$$$ first the changes that need to be made won't be made. Sure she will drop a few down maybe pull one or two up but the wholesale change that needs to be made won't happen. Bye the way, the best girls on LI as you like to say dont appear to be responding to this coach. Do the girls still seem to be happier and play better when she's not around?

What exactly is the concern? It's not like they lost games to some crappy teams. They lost 4 games this summer to 3 or the best teams in MD. 2 of them to probably the best team in America at this age. Another was in a short playoff game and the other was by a goal. As a Maryland parent, I just don't see that this team is the disaster you guys make it out to be. Are your expectations that they never lose a game? At this point, it's going to be hard for any team to win a tournament when M&D is there. Things may change next year and that won't be the case but YJ is certainly still one of the top teams at the grade.

So that would make Skak the third best team in America in addition to the best team on LI? Maybe things aren't so bad when you put it that way.

That was exactly my point. Not to mention they are the only team to have beaten M&D in the last 2 years. Why do LI parents act like the sky is falling because they lost a few games? Is it really arrogance that YJ should always be the best team?