Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Jnjv0305
I'm on the Island and I definitely know they won't recommend the club I'm leaving. I'm not worried whether she will make the roster on YJ or TG's. Quite frankly she just trained recently with Ms. Smith. So last thing I'm concerned with is how my child can play!

That's where everyone gets caught up!!! It's not about the team NAMES parents!! Please stop twisting everything people write and let's just focus on the question! And if you know on some great travel teams that you heard good things aboutjust reply saying saying so.

I heard that M&D and Heros are the teams to be on - especially at the lower age groups. If you can ge on either squad your daughter will be set.

Central Maryland is a big place with a lot of lacrosse players. Heroes is a very good program but located in Howard County. If you live in Baltimore County, that is a long haul to get to practice on a weekday night. The same goes for M&D. In Baltimore County, this will be a very interesting period for tryouts. The teams will likely lock in two years so it is time to get to a place where you know you want to be through high school. Diamonds has gained some momentum but they are not in the NPGYLL. C2 has a good team but they only have teams in a few graduation years and again, they are not in the NPGYLL. Skywalker's will be much improved as many of the girl's playing up will now be on their 2019 team. TLC had some good wins early and then seemed to have lost their way. MD United had a great year and they seem to have the best program in Anne Arundel County. The fall tournaments should be interesting.