Originally Posted by Anonymous
How did legacy 2021 do in tourney,yj?

I believe they're Brand new team and heard thrown right to the wolves, good gauge to see where they fit.

(L) at this age group were 1-3, not a good showing at all. not really impressed at all with this program on a whole, What are your thoughts on the coaching there? Seems Coaching is seriously lacking on the 2020 B team. Huntington asst coach, isn't doing a good job with this team also. The same way she runs that Huntington team 3-12 is the way she runs this one. Lot of unhappy parents, Do not see a successful summer for the 2020 Teal team or any other team except for the stacked Blue team. I do believe these B teams are created solely for the purpose of lining pockets.

I am not sure about lining pockets when the entire program only has one b team. It was a tough weekend for the 2021 team, tough bracket, and a new team that hasn't really played in anything significant as the whole team with the personel who was there Sunday. Definetly work to do, but there were some positives to take away from as well. Humbling experience, but thanks for coming on here to rub their face in it.

Truthfully, if you thought that was a tough bracket you are in for a rude awakening.

I don't mean this to be disrespectful but you can't build a competive team by picking up disgruntled B team players and expect a miracle. These offshoots from established boys programs are nothing but money grab ventures setup by someone looking to grab a piece of the pie. 91 girls probably had the most promise and look at them now.

Who was in the 2021 bracket that made it "tough"?

I know M&D, YJ, and Heros weren't there. As poster said, you are in for a real eye opener when you play those teams.

YJ was there and the 2021 top team didn't belong in this tournament.