Originally Posted by Anonymous

Actually MD beat YJ twice and they lost to YJ three times and tied once last year if you want to be accurate. Our greatest competition by far is MD. look forward to every game. This year should be just as competitive, Our tournament schedule came out today, we will see them 3 times this year we hope, But we are not doing the Towson camp again and not going to Ocean City either. Too far for 20 minute games I am assuming.

I do want to be accurate. M&D won every tournament that they played in other than Lax for the Cure. They lost to YJ there by a goal. What were the other 2 wins you are claiming this year? I assume you are counting the game at camp that was not attended by all players and where the teams weren't coached by their own coaches? If you want to claim that one ok, but what was the third one? M&D could count the win at Young Guns this fall where they blew out YJ but that would be unfair. Just curious where you are coming up with 3 wins over M&D this year.

Yeah agree with you, don't know where the third win came from either???? At the end of the day, these teams only played each other in two tournaments that had their respective club send them to, all others were optional showings. Split the summer tournaments 1-1.
I made a post that wasn't meant to set off a YJ vs MD argument, was more interested in the MD united claims of having beat m&d black, which I now believe is put to rest.

No argument at all, by far best 2 teams out there. MD & YJ. First game we played you beat us by 2, then beat us by 1, then we tied, then we beat you buy 1, then we beat you by 2, then we beat you by a brave heart at camp which you can count or not, doesn't matter either way. Absolutely love playing you guys, win or lose!!! Beats blowing teams out by 15 goals anyday!!!
They made some changes to us this year, dropped 4 girls and one girl moved to another club because of the travel, family was spread out too thin and they wanted to be together more. They added 5 girls which will improve us. I'm sure you guys made changes also. Good luck!!

I think people are confused by when you beat M&D by 2. Where was that? I'm getting old, but I certainly don't recall that game. The braveheart was at camp in Towson. The 1 goal win by YJ was at Lax for the Cure. Where did YJ beat M&D by 2?

Who cares? Apparently the teams played a bunch of close games last summer; new season coming up. Stop living through your 12-year olds and move on!

what the [lacrosse] are you talking about? No one is living through their 12 year old. It's an honest question on when YJ beat M&D by 2.