Originally Posted by Anonymous
What makes me laugh is folks on this board want to call out the so called bottom feeders and being lesser and do not deserve to be in the MIAA A.... When most of those bottom feeder programs consistently produce great well rounded scholars and athletes that go on the succeed athletically in college. These schools don't have the luxuries of huge endowments that pay almost full tuition for some of their athletes. I would say the JC and MSJ teams have zero holdbacks and zero kids on full scholarship payed by coaches, endowments, an alumni....Financial aid, yes, but mostly based on need. The kids that do not deserve to be in the MIAA A are the on age College Freshman and out of towners..... It is right to say that Alumni will eventually say enough is enough....Too many alumni kids are sitting on the bench at these schools while coaches and Dads fulfill their lust for championships and being the best at all costs....

JC gives scholarships and need-based financial aid. Their package to my son was generous. But he is an honor student so I’m sure that helps.