Originally Posted by Anonymous
How about some honest feedback of B or 2nd tier club teams. For example B teams at 24, Force, Igloo, S2S, Express, 91, rebels and A teams that aren’t AA, Recon, Outlaws, Empire, Hitmen, True Blue, Turtles.

Observations of all those teams that I have seen this summer so far in watching my son (he is on one of these teams). In no particular order:
- Force B - Not impressive at all. Few talented kids. Major dropoff from their A team. Have to wonder how happy parents are. Saw many Force B kids playing with Outlaws this past weekend at Blatant
- Outlaws - Horrendous. To think those people paid near $3K for that. Have they scored 10 goals over the entire summer tournament season? Not counting the goals scored by Force guest players? I don't think so
- 24 - Not sure which is B but Cyclone seemed better than East. Heard club has a bad reputation but kids seemed to play well
- Igloo Flurry / Express B / 91 B - I can only imagine what the directors of these clubs truly think of these teams. At least they're cashing the checks from those parents and can sell them more gear. If I were here, I'd really consider moving on next season and saving some money. Each of those parent are in for north of $4K
- Recon - Probably a shade above a mid level PAL team. Simple offense, struggling defense. Some kids can barely reach each other with passes
- True Blue - Probably the strongest team of the group along with Force A but seem to think they are in the upper level. Not even close.
- Hitmen and rebels - Both similar, couple decent players that can make team competitive. Would rank them behind Force A and True Blue and ahead of the rest
- Empire - Not bad, but not great. Very inconsistent play depending on competition.
- Turtles - They even have a team at this age?