Originally Posted by Anonymous
Serious question. What’s the deal with Blast? Did they lose kids? As a parent, I pay a lot of money for my son to play lacrosse against the best competition available. Win or lose, he gets better because of this. There have been several LOCAL tournaments this fall that many strong clubs have played in, but Blast continues to avoid them at all costs. I don’t understand it. Are they afraid that if they lose the parents will revolt? Next weekend is another one. Probably the best teams in the east coast are all meeting up in Delaware at the NAL Fall Invitational. Express, Legacy, Bethesda, Hawks, Express North, Madlax and Sweetlax NY all making the trip. But no Blast. Again. My guess is that most of the teams I just mentioned would beat them this year.

Serious answer, I think 91AA were signed up to play at the Express event but that was rained out. So maybe you can call up 91 and ask for Jim Mule. I'm fairly sure that he is an owner of 91 and he is one of the 2025 coaches shown on the website.

Maybe he is OK with not putting a big emphasis on fall ball or maybe they are like the Patriots and do everything top secret.

Also I'm very interested in finding out what team your son is playing on that you pay a lot of money for but didn't name.

PS Mule has figured out how to separate parents from their money at 91, but I also think he was a Pro Coach and is in the Lax Hall of Fame or something and one of his sons plays at Duke and his 2019 team was good. You let us know what he says because I would like to see if he knows what he is doing.

Someone’s panties are in a bunch, huh? I guess you’re a Blastard with blind faith in Mule. Being a HOF player does not make for a good coach. He is not a good youth coach. He runs a specific offense and makes sure he only coaches top teams so he can run it. He doesn’t relate to kids. And, he just one of the 7 coaches in the Blast revolving coaching door. You won’t see him in the spring. Maybe he’ll show up to a few tourneys in the summer.

And to answer your question. You can figure out what team my son plays for very easily. His team has been ahead of you for years and that won’t change.

If what you posted is true (which i doubt) then you know that 91 has beaten your boys team. That must hurt as you know the 91 teams are top notch every year. But my bet is that whoever he plays for your boy doesn’t play much and certainly doesn’t play another sport as all of these kids should.

I hope you are getting your moneys worth for your son as he piles up the garbage time minutes against Force. Hopefully he gets in now, because there are multi sport kids on their way for Spring. Then your son can watch the two teams play just like you do.

PS 91 posts their tournaments so you can make sure your sons team gets on the schedule.

Awwwww poor 91 parent got burned with response. So lashes back with nonsense, when he has no idea how much time the posters kid plays on Express. Could be a starter for all he knows.

But at least Express gets tourneys for the money they pay. 91 gets 1 fall tourney. And that tourney is a B level tourney so they play up and LOSE against Legacy's B team twice.

Not looking like your getting anything for the big money you pay.
Burn!!!!!