Originally Posted by Anonymous
My guess is 91’s tryout registrations just spiked. And believe me they want the 3 peat.

Of course 91 wants it and if Spallina coached 2025 they’d have a shot but no ones and I mean no one wants to put up with the current director calling the shots at 2025.

Then go to Express and they’ll be a lock to win the North next year. And hopefully other regions step up. One thing about Express is they will always take in better talent.

91 is going to improve at every position. The coaches are well aware of what they need to get the job done and my guess is that they fill those needs. Kids will come out of the woodwork this tryout to get a shot at going to the WSYL, including young 2024’s.

My guess is 91’s tryout registrations just spiked. And believe me they want the 3 peat.

Of course 91 wants it and if Spallina coached 2025 they’d have a shot but no ones and I mean no one wants to put up with the current director calling the shots at 2025.

Then go to Express and they’ll be a lock to win the North next year. And hopefully other regions step up. One thing about Express is they will always take in better talent.

91 is going to improve at every position. The coaches are well aware of what they need to get the job done and my guess is that they fill those needs. Kids will come out of the woodwork this tryout to get a shot at going to the WSYL, including young 2024’s.

The 2024s were the best team. It’s hard enough to improve, not mention retain. Making catching up to Express very hard.