Originally Posted by Anonymous
The grass is never greener, unless your son can make a real A team. Not an A team for a club that plays in B brackets. Going from B team to B team is a waste and makes no sense, the Express satisfied my concerns from last year and the team will be fine, if not, I was wrong and oh well. Good luck.

Ummm, OReillys team is not an A team. Its a team that loses in B tournaments. Closer to C.
But hey, if your happy with it, have fun.

Nobody said it was. The point was why leave a B team for another B team. It's worth leaving to go to an A team. In other words, the players that left Express Oreilly for Igloo B and 91B will find that the grass is not greener, in my opinion. But time will tell.

I agree with that if you are just going to the 2nd team of an organisation. There is no point in doing that.
But what you should do is look at the clubs that have one team in your age group.
Those will get some competitive players because they are pivking the best from theur tryouts. So you have a better possibility of that team being an A team. Just make sure the club you choose is investing in the training for the kids. Not just one coach and some dad that help out.
And there are so many teams to look at. Dont get suckered.