Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lots of newer teams in this age group. Will be interesting how they all compete against Express, Express North and 91 (when and if 91 plays in a tourney other than their own).
Even Igloo lost some players to other teams this year.
I think this is going to be a very competitive season.

Is Geese still looking for players?

Oh I am sure they are but if you have a son who is looking to play please save yourself the headaches and look elsewhere
Hi i am a J/O DAD who thinks my kid is great, that if they do not do what i want , i will leave and bad mouth them any chance i can get

Why have so many left the team/organization? I would imagine there has to be some sort of issues. Why did there second team fold. I thought that they were a decent group from what I've seen and heard.
I have 2 kids with legacy and its been nothing but great, both kids progressing well. Def. get more for your money. Use to play with 91 but left. They are a good organization but get very little for the money. They charge you for the name.. I look at the future and the results speak for themselves. Percentage wise, Legacy get more kids recruited them most clubs. look it up. ITS NOT JUST ABOUT THE WIN