Originally Posted by Anonymous
The straight scoop is she was no longer happy playing for 91. They had a choice, go to Chan or try to go to 2024. Going to Chan meant playing against friends. They wouldn't do that unless they had to. She has a lot of friends on our team and I know she cares about them. My son was very upset when she left. Hopefully she finds a place on a 2024 team and doesn't end up with Chan.

The straight scoop is that her Dad was unhappy because no one was kissing his fanny and the kid now suffers. Express wants no part of them after her poor games at the NLF and we know the boys are passing her up as they become men. Now she will have to play with a weak team and daddy will know he messed this up badly.

You know nothing. Your just some wannabee getting off on insulting a young kid.

If she tries out for Chan, she is sure to be grabbed by him. But the question is whether she wants Express.

There are lots of options out there, and plenty of teams that are going to be competitive this year.

No insults, facts. And I know plenty. It’s a shame that you screwed your kid up Goalie Dad. Your dream is over. No top team wants the headache.