Originally Posted by Anonymous
Assistant coach for the Rebels who used to be assistant coach for the Geese is really impressive at the Rebels tryouts. Really a shame that the Geese lost him.
Combining him as assistant coach with the Commack varsity coach as head coach is a great coaching team. And there supposed to have another coach as well joining.

I think 2025 will be there best team. 2024 will be decent but the older teams will be bad.

I didnt stay around for 2024, but 2025 shows real promise. Lots of talent.

2025 is their best team? I wish the club all the best, but the 2025s aren’t a team until deposits are in, kids do tryout for multiple clubs.

Of course thats the case. The fact is thats the case for any team holding tryouts.
But if you went to Rebels tryouts and spoke to them, then you would understand why many of us have them on the top of our list for clubs our kids have tried out for.
And actually I know for a fact they have locked in some talented players already from their pretryout camp. And they are not going to take more than 18-22 kids.

A fact? That they locked up players before the real tryout? C’mon, stop. I can see writing down pinnies and listing players that they want to see again and saying can’t to see you at tryouts. If that’s true and they would lose credibility about their transparency. They are not notIntelligent. They are choosing kids for a brand new team and they won’t make promises beforehand.