Originally Posted by Anonymous
blast are playing up in the 7th grade bracket for the havoc, the only competition in the 6th grade bracket would have been CSH

Coaches dont care its football season.

I really think it should be. We have had so many conflicts for football and it should come first, same for soccer. These twice week practices with some in the middle of the day... plus fall October tourneys is something I am becoming more and more against. I’d rather go once a week and schedule 2-4 Scrimmages and one November tourney. Come spring/summer and it’s all lax.

Lacrosse, like all youth sports, are becoming year round endeavors. Its getting to the point that youth organizations need rules set in place to limit off season play. HS and Colleges have specific seasons and guidelines to prevent players from meeting all year round. Family, schoolwork and social interaction have all taken a backseat to the pursuit of dollars on the backs of hardworking parents.

No one is forcing you to play club lacrosse. You need to prioritize what is important to you and your family.