Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
All I know is Ciazza is a good coach and will be dedicated to 91 Hornets. If the top kids (at the B level) stay from tryouts, that will be a good spot. Just depends who stays. Hopefully not 28. Good luck to everyone

I think what everyone forgets is many of the people who attended the camp went for the camp aspect and eval because it was a good deal. Not all were really serious about going to 91 at all.
If those people are on the B roster they will probably decline.
If any are on the A roster they still may not make the switch.
Then whatever the A team loses they will pull the top players from the B team up.
And then the B team will have weaker kids offered spots on team.
Never a good scenario for B team.

Also you say Ciazzo is dedicated and good coach.
They said the same about OReilly on Express. How has that turned out for Express B team?
Dont live in a fantasy world.

91 cares nothing for their 2nd and now 3rd teams on some grades. The coaches get zero support from Dynamic Sports, the head coach gets no help coaching unless you're lucky enough to have some dads step up. Also, they stick you in all their own tournaments no matter how bad the tournament is. I have first-hand knowledge of this on another grade. Don't do a B team with 91. It's bad. Also, they have an equal playing time policy which the head coach must follow. Basically, it's PAL with a bigger price tag.