+1. I'm relatively new to the site as well. My son plays on a club team in the Mid-Atlantic area that is High B/Low to mid A (depending on the kids do that day, they’re a 2025 team – 6th grade at this point in time). My son loves it there and I have no problem schlepping him 45 minutes each way to practice twice a week during the summer and then 1-2 hours to the tournaments. The focus with this team is development. They give equal playing to all the kids (about 17-19) who end up making the team (I would say about 25-30 kids try out and don’t make the team, it doesn't seem like a money grab). The coaches send e-mails out before the tournaments stating that they don’t care how many games they win, it really doesn’t matter. The practices are well-oiled machines. Skill development, defensive positioning and instruction and then about 20 minutes of scrimmage to apply what they’ve learned. During the games, if a kid makes a bad mistake, they’ll pull him out, give instruction on the sideline, and then immediately put him back in to apply what they just been taught. My son loves it there. Don’t know how far my son will go in the future, if he’ll make the HS team here or not (it’s a really strong program where we are) or if he’ll get any playing time there, but we’re just trying to enjoy the moment and get some good father/son time along the way. I do enjoy this site. Some of the comments are a little crazy, but it’s a good to get a sense as what’s out there and what the dynamics are like on and off the field.