"
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son tried out for 24 Lax 2025 and there coach mentioned how they were a mid level B team this past summer and are trying to get to the B+ level. Still looking to add a few players. Is it worth looking into or showing up to their practice/eval on Tuesday of next week?

Keeping it real, in my opinion, I would not say they were a B+ team last season. Tough at this age for 1st year B teams. I don’t expect IglooB and 91B to be good either in their first year. Legacy and Express were the best B teams last season. When those two played other B teams last year they won easy.

Express B team was not good at all. They were horrible.

My kid was on the team and they won 3 tourneys and beat all the Li B teams.

Really??
Go to Express tournament winners page and OReilly is only listed for Blatant Fall Jam. Nothing else.
So clearly Express isnt too proud of other wins.

And as I remember your other fall tournament, you were not competitive at all.

What tournaments in season did you win? Abd how did you do on others?

Lets be real, no insult to the kids, but I know OReilly kids who were completely frustrated about the level of the team and lack of committed training by the organisation.

Oreilly kids can be seen all over at tryouts looking for other teams.
It was not a positive experience for kids on that team.
This is not an insult against your kids.
Your kids got robbed.

My son was on the team and we moved on. They really won 3 though - Blatant in fall, and 2 very low-end tourneys at St Pauls in June / July. We beat the really bad teams - 24, Recon, Mamas Boyz B (2026 team) - we got killed by all of the other "competitive" programs. Half the team could play and would have developed nicely, but the other half was below PAL level. It was even playing time, regardless of the game situation. From what I understand most of the better players went elsewhere.