Originally Posted by Anonymous
New topic:

Heard a rumour that Knights have folded.
Is it true?
Really surprised.

I am sure those kids can find spots at Express, renegades, or 91. They are the only clubs with decent 2nd teams.

Get over yourself.
Those Knights kids were very good, many of them. They are not interested in money grab B teams of these big organizations.
They will be on first level teams of Rebels, Legacy, Outlaws, Turtles, etc ...

Those teams are filled.

Every Team is not completely filled, most likely. .
Rebels may be. But its worth a call to make sure. They will let you know.
Legacy you should call. I doubt they dont gave openings.
Outlaws has spots for all their teams.

Don’t call a team looking for players. They are looking for a reason. 2nd clubs B teams are the best route at this point. Because if your son is good they will pull him up to the top team. Trust me. Imho the best choice is to go with 2nd team of an established club with a 2nd team that has been around. Express, Outlaws, Legacy, S2S and maybe Igloo, first year for them, though. Good luck. Email the directors and see who responds. All info available on clubs website.

Your completely wrong.
2nd teams in those established clubs are generally epic fails.
All the talent went to the first string teams.
Your just throwing your money away.

Your best bet is to call or email the others clubs like Rebels, Legacy, Outlaws, Turtles. They will let you know. Plus many could have a full roster of 20, but have flexibility to take one more if they feel the kid is good.

You want to play with other kids who are good. Not just the kids at the bottom of the list at tryouts.