Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
R$sh stand for something? R$sh?

Went to R$sh tryout. The 2025 had a good turnout but they all had Ducks helmets on so I guess these are the teams that they took.All of the other age groups were light. It looks like only 2 guys left the ducks to start R$sh. I wish all of these programs would just stay together. It always greener on the other side (($$$)).
Outlaws, Legacy and now ducks. Money and lies is what breaks these programs up. Keep the $ out of it and coach our kids. Give us a solid honest program! Good coaches, training off season and tournaments to play. I dont care at this point if we leave LI. W have played plenty of LI teams in NJ and Mass.
Travel lax is getting out of hand.

I agree. Travel lax would make a highly rated reality TV show. Some clubs go way over board with their pricing and parents pay whatever and do what ever some of these coaches ask them to do. it's embarrassing watching some parents following behind some coaches like lap dogs during tournaments and even worst seeing their wives doing it along with them. Let the kid make his own way, if he's good he will play.
Stop paying these high travel lacrosse prices....

That prior quote actually should read r$sh. It keeps changing to rebels.
I tried to correct. Hopefully it worked.