Originally Posted by Anonymous
Serious question. What’s the deal with Blast? Did they lose kids? As a parent, I pay a lot of money for my son to play lacrosse against the best competition available. Win or lose, he gets better because of this. There have been several LOCAL tournaments this fall that many strong clubs have played in, but Blast continues to avoid them at all costs. I don’t understand it. Are they afraid that if they lose the parents will revolt? Next weekend is another one. Probably the best teams in the east coast are all meeting up in Delaware at the NAL Fall Invitational. Express, Legacy, Bethesda, Hawks, Express North, Madlax and Sweetlax NY all making the trip. But no Blast. Again. My guess is that most of the teams I just mentioned would beat them this year.

Keep guessing. Oh.....and have fun in Delaware. My family and I will be enjoying a nice long vacation weekend together, because I know there is more to life than 6th grade lacrosse. And if you are so sure that Blast would lose to those teams, why do you care if they are there? You pay A LOT of money to play against the BEST competition.

Stop worrying about Blast. They’re certainly not worrying about you.

Couldn't agree more! Why would you give up that day to play in a tournament against the top boys teams when you can give up 2 days over Thanksgiving, away from family and friends for the holiday, to play in a box tournament against a girl team. You must be so proud your son is on a team that believes "there is more to life than 6th grade lacrosse." Hypocrisy at its best.

Let’s wait for the “We had no idea who would be playing” excuse. Total BS. Every coach knew at the start of the week.