Originally Posted by Anonymous
I know it's early, but what do we think the teams look like this preseason?

Express CoachC
Express North
91?
Igloo?
rebels?
S2S?

Shammy (pun) will load his team with "age eligible" 2025's to showcase for WSYL and win it all. If the rest of the clubs follow suit, shame on them, too. It's bad enough the kids stress every year about making clubs they played with for years. Now they have to worry about older kids taking their spot so the clubs can brag about their WSYL placing. It's a shame that development of team play has taken a back seat to travelling all stars for profit. Yes we're bitter. I thought we were role players on a loyal club until a bunch of coaches kids friends moved in and took our spot. Same club that preached commitment are the ones that have players show 1/2 the practices and still start.

This is a serious question.....why do you stay? He only cares about winning. And it seems as If a lot of the parents also only care about winning. Why don’t you try out for another team? I wish you good luck. No one wants to devote the time and money to be disappointed and angry. Maybe the grass actually is greener in this instance.

NEWSFLASH. It will happen with all clubs. They'll claim they're playing by the rules. All the rosters will turn over and 8th graders will be playing with 7th. As for the commitment comment every club has their "all stars" who show up sometimes and still start. If your kid is happy let it go. If not move on.