Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any Express parent who says they aren’t nervous when the team plays 91 is flat out lying. Even that pompous arse boasting above.

Who is 91 again? The team that plays in 91 tournaments to win t-shirts and keep their wacko parents paying while their club double dips on every tournament? Have you ever even played a MD team? Have fun at laxfest. 91 parents are so dumb its no wonder why the team has struggled for years. Keep looking at bandits and wolfpack wishing it was your sons team. It aint but you keep cuting those checks and dreaming ... one day ... one day ... theyll all be sorry they made fun of us all those years.

No we won't. Bunch of chumps. "Hey do you remember that one time we beat Express by a goal?" "Yeah man, that was great. How many years ago was that? I can't count past 10 with my shoes on. Pass me another beer."

Honestly the bitterness is telling of the background of this persons opinion is very telling. Maybe his little all star got cut or saw zero playing time because they didn't see how special little Anonymous Jr. is. The joke of it is that next year with Middle School Lax starting club becomes less important. There are some kids that weren't all stars all of a sudden become that great player and quick n' tiny kiddies all of a sudden can't hang because they get trucked. Express starters are good, no doubt and see 75-90% of the playing time as they should. So an 11-12 yr old isn't an all start at lacrosse OH MY THE HORROR. That could change... they may just like playing the game and their talent lies elsewhere. Who the heck cares.... Who cares if someone spends THEIR own money on a club team THEY choose.... maybe a lot of $$ to you but not others. And frankly who / what makes you an authority on anything? Let the kids play and have fun, you adults take the BS way more seriously than the kids do.