Originally Posted by Anonymous
2017 Black(Not Select) Doing best of best Legacy and NXT next 10 days , Not too shabby for them

Outlaw team showed up with 15 left with 14 and played hard all five games. After playing six games at Legacy on Saturday/Sunday.

Plenty of exposure for the boys. But maybe not the right exposure. Its a shame these kids were treated like 2nd class citizens. However I think that's the case for all the long island teams at this age group.As Team 91 had 12/13 kids. I would recommend parents pass on "b" team cash cows for these clubs. You deserve better for $2k, spend it on a vacation.

Best of Best and Legacy both had a lot of coaches, kids not showing up or backing out shows more about their commitment not the teams. For a B team that Outlaws select team beat up on 91 Titanium and is playing in some great tournaments. No complaints here.

Disagree, I heard a speech from Outlaw management that they had a group of 30 kids to play in 9 tournaments so kids could feel free to play with the High School teams (Ward Melville, Smithtown East, etc. at key tournaments. So I had an expectation that this would be managed by Coach. The result is 14 kids in Baltimore, 14 kids in Massachusetts, 14 kids at Lehigh. 25 at Long Island tourney's. The model doesn't work. So Parents just warning you before you make the commitment this fall, talk to the club owners and make them give you a written commitment that they will give you the service you paid for. (Especially Professional Coaching).

Improvements are needed, strive for a better product from these clubs. Hold them accountable.