Originally Posted by Anonymous
my friend you couldn't have said it better. these days too many mommies involved in their son's sports lives. it's called competitive sports for a reason. and a championship game is played for a reason. it's not to crown second place. my old man used to say you know what second place is? the first loser. I've been coaching for twenty years. I'm so tired of the emails and the babying of boys and the moms sticking their nose in. it's a contact sport. bake cupcakes for the team mom. like ny mom did. that was the extent of her involvement. she handed out a few cupcakes after the game and said good job. she didn't talk to my coach or question him. but nowadays it's yay everyone gets a trophy. and yes that person probably dId vote for Obama. first he's trying to take heavy protective equipment from our nation's police departments. what's next eliminating championship games from scholastic sports. friggin liberals. ask the boys playing in that championship game how good they'll feel watching the champions raise the trophy. go bake cupcakes ladies

Just how small is your brain?