Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Somehow winning a County championship seems unfulfilling given the expectations SE had. Perhaps playing a light schedule didn't prepare SE for a battle tested Syosset team. I agree they will be back next year but 2015 has to be considered a huge disappointment.

SE can easily be described by the following phrase " Too much me not enough we" . The talent level on this team was quite exceptional but the discipline was surely missing. Mental and physical discipline was sorely lacking and on display time after time. The coach missed his opportunity this was the year. SE was lucky to get by Melville.

Too many freelance all stars .

The younger SME kids are even more about me.

Facts are facts.

Fish rots from head down. If coach doesnt set precedent then its a free for all. Same gig at CSH

All true but it starts with the parents.

I have a kid on WM team. We know many of the boys and many of the parents from SME team due to summer ball. They are good kids and good parents and strong lax players.

The people commenting negatively are either jealous or have a kid on the team that doesn't get to play much. either way, the opinion that person is expressing is not the same as mine.

Good kids, good parents, they lost a game to a better club, end of story. Syosset had a great year, hats off to them.

Well said. Both teams did great getting there. Syosset had a great season and won. stop being a sore loser or rooting against the kids on the field and the coaches. show respect to the game, the players, and the coaches. lead by example instead of complaining like a baby