Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It's true 2017 black was at another tournament, but their roster is heavy and not every kid goes to every tournament. I'm sure they knew ahead of time that select would be short. They could have sent an email out and I would bet a few kids from black would have changed plans just to have an opportunity to play with select at a high level tournament. With all of these clubs, the second team is always the red headed step child. The point is, it's just another promise made to get people to pay. With that said, if you're upset call the director and complain. If enough people get upset, and the word gets out, registration may go down. By the way, don't tell people not to get excited who paid a lot of money and aren't getting what they were told.

The Black team was also short that weekend (I was there). The Select actually took a kid from the Black to play, but would have crippled the black team down in Baltimore if they took anymore. Select team also very very good and cannot just take anyone, would not be fair. Like a poster previously said- there were some 2018s at the same tournament that helped for a few games. Relax.

Why are all their teams short? They have kids not playing certain tournaments but still short kids ?? That's confusing.