Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is it officially a written rule now that if ANY kind of contact makes a player fall down a flag must be thrown? What has always been a 100% clean hit is called every time for a penalty today. I can't find anything about the rules being changed online. Anyone know?

yes there are some calls that are changed. defensless and if they travel and go out of the way for the hit. Flag! Also about me some slashes get called. they game has changed since the 80's good bad or indifferent. Not sure the game you are taking about but I have seen some missed calls too. It happens, it has always happened.

Which game: from 1 goal games.
np wm
Lindy mc
Beth lawr
Ss ns

But send us a link of the game let the boc fans be judge and jury. That's is what you are asking. To answer you're question yes a few changes were rule implemented but not every hit No, some yes. Send us a link and let us see for ourselves. But be careful The jury of popular opinion may lead to "good hit" if even illegal.

What you dream as 100% clean I would love to see to,judge. What game and send us a link so,we can be the judge and jury, after all isn't that what you want isn't that why you are posting it here.