Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who is for a Nassau super class? Let's put all the top teams in one division Pequa, Syo, port, lynbrook, GC, manhasset, LB , CSH, Carey, wantagh and Hicksville. Each year a couple of teams could shifted In Or out based on their record. I think this is similar to what they do in European soccer. It will give each team 10 meaningful games and still allow them to have non league games against the Catholics, Suffolk teams etc. tired of watching three teams duke it out in Nassau class A. Non super league teams would have something to work towards as well. Thoughts? PS if I left out your team I mean no offense.

I wrote against a super in Suffolk where the same thing happens. Look at Connectquot they would have been left out. Instead of a super conference don't have all of the better team play all the weaker teams. They are 4 good 4 medium and 4 bad.. And this goes for most of the states sections. There are plenty of weaker teams for them to play.

Make all the good play each other plus all mediums teams and 2 badsthen add 2 Nassau 2 west 3 split with ct/nj/pa/md. (This has the medium teams doing the same. Just schedule it in a way that there is crossover.
In reality LI lax is much better than the rest of the state our boys get royaly screwed not playing for a state championship against each other.

Catholic is no different, catholic conference games at best have 3 other schools but mainly Chamy and StA but they go out and play various teams. Imagine if publics did that. St As and Chammy would Lose the strangle hold on getting top players. I know you go for the school. Yadda yadda yadda.