Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
To be a HS coach is becoming a nightmare now with all the Summer recruiting crap. We all know HS coaches who are in a dilemma where a 9th or 10th grader is committed to big name ACC or Big 10 U but the Junior or Senior at the same position who is not recruited or going D3 is just as skilled and probably physically much stronger and gives the team a slightly better chance to win. Will be interesting to see what he does.

Stop making it a nightmare story. Freshman play because they are better. Coaches know it. I would not be surprised to se a 7th grader play varsity sometime this year. Ok you say a weaker school if you know but div 1 non the less. I am sure the players will welcome it and some May question it but see what happens.

You play the best you have and if any players skill and size fits the need nothing better who cares grade. If they care grade they should get fired!!!! Safety should be the only concerned

The Utopia team always plays the best players, hard to get on that team. I think it is not as simple as best players play - I do think that HS coaches will be under pressure to play early commits - How does a HS coach explain to a D1 coach that the kids he just sold him on is not playing? or a HS coach might think, wow Lax U coach thinks this kid is great, he must be so I am going to play him and find out.