Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by The Hop
If Smithtown is without a coach, what happens to all of the players who are in need of HS coach recommendations, etc?????

What is the deal there? Is it public knowledge. Last year SWR was a hot mess over coach, this year ST has an issue and its mum the word.
two words to describe the difference "The Hop"

That's right. So everyone knows your the same troll that goes from thread to thread starting trouble. Like a child you will be watched and edited until you realize the good people on these message boards want to talk respectfully about lacrosse. They have been tolerating maggots like you for too long that create and feed on controversy. Contribute or get lost.
everyone knows? I troll and get watched and edited like a child? Nice lie Hop. I think I got edited by Larry a long time ago, but never by you you lier. Watch all you want, but if I am not mistaken it was you trying to create controversy just the other day. Calling me a troll and maggot because you don't like my opinion is juvenile on your part don't you think, but then again so is lying about someone to make yourself look better.

Can't accuse me of censorship. I let this post through. However misguided it may be.
How about getting back to the topic this thread was created for. Good day and thanks for your participation.

Back of the Cage