Originally Posted by Anonymous
And boy did the YJs stink at LFTC

Liberty is over and done , now that DG got fired most likely for some unethical behavior there is no reason for the Manhasset spoiled brats to play Liberty .Has a liberty team ever beaten a YJ team , I think when YJ 2016 team beat the Liberty 2015 team was turning point and Leberty was never competitive again .

Yes. Liberty 2021 beat YJ 2021 last season. The Yj then won at nationals (age based not grade) but they had their 2020 draw girl who they couldn’t have won without. (YJ can now dispute)

I really hope you were not at the Nationals game, not sure how that could be your analysis. YJ played with a single 2020 player, she did not take the draw, she played on the draw circle. YJ ran two middie lines evenly throughout the event, including that game. the 2020 play half of the first half. She played a quarter of the second half as YJ played some of the girls at different positions to get more playing time for the entire second part of the second half. She did not even play half the game. You got beat badly, I would just take it and move on, does not diminish the game you won earlier in the season.

And yet she was your leading scorer and MVP of the game or something like that. She was the best player on your team and without her maybe the results are closer to what happened when you played without her .That said bravo to that kid as in this day and age of holdbacks it seems she had not needed that sort of a cheat to be good .