Originally Posted by Anonymous
This event was everything it was advertised to be and more. every coach listed was there! and it wasn't a showcase, these coaches were on the fields coaching every moment. it was costly but not when you look at what you got, instruction from the top coaches in the country.

You got a CLINIC for $600! Thats what you got. If you think that is a deal I have a bridge I am selling for 50% off but you must act NOW!

Reading comp might not be your thing, I said it was costly, not a deal. we all spend a ton more than that on tourneys with no coaching from the best! so I'll spend my money the way I want to and I thought this was well worth it and so did my daughter

And you get to say she is one of the tops 80 players in the country that wasn’t playing with the other top 400 kids in the country in Maryland.

My daughter was there as well. We will definitely be doing it again next year. We left Maryland early to attend and it was so worth it. The coaches were up close and very hands on, much better than I anticipated. Let these people mouthing off on something they weren't involved in, speculate negatively all they want, we don't want them in on it anyway.