Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You people seem desperate. First you have the poster asking if a coach has ever gone back on their verbal as if this would make all existing verbals worthless.Then you have the clown reporting fake statistics of 15-20 percent when he cannot name one single instance of it ever happening. Now you have the other ill informed poster saying if a kid gains 20 lbs the verbal is gone, I can name multiple coaches who have honored their verbal commitment when a player has gained weight, blown out a knee, blown out the other knee, blown out the same knee again, had a kid get kicked out of school, had a kid get arrested and on and on. These players that they have honored their verbals with are not even the top of the food chain , these coaches include. NW, PSU,UNC, Cuse, MD, UVA, Duke.They honored these verbals when they easily could have said sorry you did not hold up your end of the bargain. Again you have not named one coach or one instance of them pulling their verbal . We get it your kid did not commit somewhere because " you wanted to wait and verbals mean nothing", sure.

Verbals mean nothing. Until the LI is signed, a verbal is nothing more than a “let’s hope it all works out”

This is so precious - it really made my day to see how people are so unenlightened when it comes to this recruiting game. I have a feeling that you must be a used car salesman or a timeshare pitchman since you put so little value on a person's word or credibility. It is also fairly obvious that this is your first kid through the process and it's not working out well for them. But, don't worry, in case you missed it - nobody is going to be talking to your kid for a few more months. And don't believe the people when they say that their daughter did a triple secret wink, wink, commitment and then were dropped. If I believed every single one of those parents then that mean Levy and Reese would be dropping about a dozen commits every year.