Originally Posted by Anonymous
Of course it's the real YJ team. Look online at the tourney roster and the team roster. There may be a few other girls on the tourney roste but mainly the full yjA roster! they got crushed. Maybe they had a bad day , maybe they just got beat by a better team. . FL beat skywalkers as well. FL girls are holdbacjs too?

Skywalkers also lost to TG 11-7

And Liberty took down TG 2020 Black this weekend

Not only did Liberty take down 2020 Black the Liberty 2019 Team took down TG 2019 Black 14-2. My daughter plays for another LI club (Elevate) and I watched parts of both of these games as I like to watch the LI teams play. Liberty is a very well coached club and now doubt falls right behind YJ in many age groups.

Liberty is such a great program with such great coaching that it can't even fill 2 teams per grade/year!! Players have given up with this club. Especially the negativity of DG. just terrible.,
Let let you in on a secret about Liberty, D.G., To my knowledge, never wanted to to field even a second team. She wants to concentrate on a single team per age group. My daughter came up through Liberty, and I don't know a single parent that has, or had a daughter play for liberty, that will say D.G has a negative tendencies . To say that she is unfair because she has a lot of girls from 'set is the same as saying that Bertalone is unfair because he take a lot of girls from M.S.or rose is unfair because she takes a lot of girls from N.P.or that Thorn is unfair because she takes a lot from ESM. Yes she pushed for her 'set girls more actively, but that is understandable because she's also there H.S. coach. Why don't you Y.J. drones say the same about the afore mentioned Y.J. coaches, they do the same thing? Her help for my daughter went beyond anything I ever imagined a club coach would do for her and believe me, we don't live in 'set. Stop spreading misinformation about a club and coach your daughter obviesoly never played for. And HA HA YOU GOT BEAT BY THEM

"Let let you in on a secret about Liberty, D.G., To my knowledge, never wanted to field even a second team. She wants to concentrate on a single team per age group. "

So..what does that say about DG?...that she is duplicitous in fielding 2 teams at multiple age groups, when according to you, she just wants to concentrate on ONE team per age group? So all these years, we have been duped....hmmmm