Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No one can answer how old the big Madlax boys are???? Anyone?? Seems to be a lot of MadLax parents commenting but, no one can answer how old they are???

And why exactly should they do that? Madlax does not play in any age based leagues or tournaments. All the kids on the team are graduating in 2024. There is no cheating. I actually agree that at the youth level sports should be age based but that is not the direction the DMV and a majority of the regional/national tournaments have gone.

What I find most amusing about this whole thing is that everyone knows certain teams/regions have holdbacks and then constantly complain about it. As someone posted earlier if you are a strictly age based team then play in age based tournaments. If you think there is a safety issue then don't play in grade based tournaments. I am guessing everyone involved would be much happier if age based teams only played in age based tournaments. The reality is that there is no real need to play outside of your region at this age and 2024 rankings have no real relevancy.

Get the F off the LI thread!!!!! Nobody cares about disgusting filth!!!

BOTC. Please stop posting this trash. It only serves to devalue your site!!