Originally Posted by Anonymous

Don’t have a dog in the fight. Kid plays for a Philly team. WP should have ended it like BL, Legacy and BBL did. You can’t quit in the middle of a tournament. Madlax NLF Championship Photo is crazy half those kids look like grown men. Understand that if they are all truly in 8th grade it’s not cheating but to brag about those grown men beating up on children all year is low and gutless! You guys are just as much a joke as WP.

I am a 91 parent. Totally disgusting move. Nothing else to say, I can’t lie about how badly this reflects on all of us. Was hoping there was a story behind it like an injury that would have made it an honorable move.

Yeah ok Madlax troll, you’re a 91 parent. Grow up. If you were a 91 parent then you would know that all teams not competing for a championship were given the option to forego the rest of the games, due to the temps in the mid to high 90’s. Given that it was the last tourney of the year, and conditions were so unfavorable, most Teams left. WP was no exception, as they had already achieved everything that they wanted to achieve this year. But feel free to invent negative drama, where there is none. I know it makes you think that if you do, people won’t notice your 2023’s playing on your 2024 team. Or the fact that all of your players are holdbacks. Or that Madlax brings 2023 players that don’t even play for Madlax. I don’t think your smoke screen worked.

The number of completely false statements in this post is amazing. 1) Most teams did not leave. 2) Even if you thought it was too hot to play on Saturday afternoon your next game was Sunday morning, decent weather for that game. 3) No kids graduating in 2023 on the Madlax team 2024 team. 4) The whole team is not holdbacks. 5) There were no kids that do not play for Madlax on the team and definitely no kids who are graduating in 2023.

Continue with the lies if it makes you feel better. The whole "we already achieved everything" is the lamest excuse anyone can come up with. The fact is that WP did not make the championship bracket and left. If you did not want to be there then you should not have gone to the tournament. If it was too hot for you on Saturday then wait for the Sunday game. If you don't like grade based tournaments then don't go to them. It is actually very simple. No one is inventing drama, WP did that to themselves.

Finally to one of the last posts, if hating is a sign of jealousy then you guys must really be jealous of Madlax.