Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son is a 2024 on a lower level team than Pack or other AA teams. That being said I have been on these boards for a couple years and have seen crazy come and go. I have to say this Madlax parent is an insane person and needs medication. I have seen these Madlax boys, they are 100% older. To compare your older kids to on age 2024 Pack or any other 2024 team is insane. If Madlax could have played in Denver they would have. It is well known they are older and it is what it is, but this person needs serious medical attention.. This is 7th grade people, go in the pool..

Both the Wolfpack and the Madlax parent are crazy. They are equally insane in my opinion. And you are right Madlax didn't play in the tournament because it is age based not grade based. They can only participate in the grade based tournaments because they are a grade based team!

If others want more age based tournaments they should stop entering the grade based ones. Constantly complaining about on here is truly a waste of time.