Originally Posted by Anonymous
Unreal...I’ve official seen it all now. Say what you want about MD holdback teams or madlax, whomever, but now we see the way these poor Pack kids are raised. Great lesson to teach the boys, when things don’t go your way, it’s okay to just quit! What a joke of a club and team. 100% reflection of everything everyone else already knew about these jokers. I hope they’re not allowed in some of the tourneys moving forward. Feel bad for NXT and the crabs tomorrow who spent all this money to come to a great tourney that 91 is a cofounder of just to be disappointed and win by a forfeit bc the pack flat out quit! I guess the strength of the pack is the wolf and the strength of the wolf is the pack...lol! Maybe they didn’t want to suffer two more losses! Everyone said it correctly before, after WYSL the glory would last about a week and then It would be all down hill from here.

Bottom of barrel worst display of classlessness.. great at winning, not so much at losing. "Wolfpackup and quit".. disgusting.. you should be ashamed of yourselves.