Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What an stunad! Madlax just beat the hawks in the finals of Naptown 10-2. Do we even need to talk about the BBL score or the tristate score of 15-1 for madlax Vs WP at 8-1? stunad...you guys have been avoiding Madlax for years now and you and the entire team know it! You guys don’t want anything to do with Madlax! It would be ugly, very ugly!

Madlax and others like them are not technically cheating, and with that we can all agree to disagree. Let's get that out the way. But Madlax must also understand that their reputation will get their due vile criticism. A perfect example is on social media, where grown men are arguing with players on that team. USCL insta post congratulating Madlax's NLF win drew comment threads that you could have just copied and pasted from this forum. And they have to constantly delete negative comments. I captured one of them before it was deleted. Here is an adult's comment:

"@person Even if this tournament bracket was a "Rising 8th geade division", everyone knows Madlax/Madlax Nationals 2024 Team has several "Reclassified" and or "Double Reclassified" players who essentially belong in the 9th and or 10th grade (2022-2023). There's zero argument to that point! So, playing true 7th graders (2024's) is kinda like playing aginst your younger brother's team and celebrating that you won when you're 2 or 3 years older than him. I challenge any team(s) that are playing with "Hold backs" to play age base and then celebrate after a win. Until such time, I respect the kids who play up and challenge themselves to get better!"

That comment was swiftly removed after posting.

It’s not called the cheater championship” for nothing.