Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by 1111111111
But who won the ship. But who scored 3 goals and had an assist against legacy in the championship, yeah that's right daddy's boy? But if you didn't take a look at the attackmen and a good amount of the middies on team 91 md they are small, haven't hit growth spurts or puberty, these kids are not holdbacks. That fact that you think that they are is a compliment and just gives them even more desire to go out and win more championships against your kids and their teams. And keep talking about parents and not getting recruited, your kid clearly isn't getting recruited because if he was you wouldn't be on this sight you childish, classless, disgrace.
. Your post makes absolutely no sense. You are completely clueless and if it makes you happy to say this team has no holdbacks, well bunky, carry on. The coach has no control over his players, the attackman you are referring to with 3 goals is a selfish player, not a team player and daddy says nothing. Let the parents keep acting up on the sidelines during games and watch college coaches just walk away. They want no part of this, regardless of a players ability. I be.ieve you are the one upset that your kid isn't getting any looks and that is why you are here bitching. So how did the team do in New [lacrosse] this weekend? Looks like you got pushed around. Begs the question, how loud was the coach and parents yelling and complaining? I would guess quite a bit. Did you just get home from NY and this was why your post is so screwed up?

Good game for this attackman but a one off. . More often than not he is allowed to stay in the game longer than others, shoots when he should not and does whatever he wants despite not being able to ride at all, not shoot consistently and he looks like he gets in the way of the team who have to work around him. True that the coach really has no control over this player as well as several others who ignore instructions from their coaches-too bad for the team as they could be much better if there was more strategic disciplined play.

This is a pervasive problem on too many teams, and parents are sick of watching it! The kid who can somehow do no wrong. You know the one, turns the ball over like crazy, takes stupid shots, doesn't pass when he should, yet never comes off the field. Yet other kids make one mistake and are benched. Why? You ask, coaches kid, owners kid, parent up the [lacrosse] of coach doing lots of favors.

For a minute I thought you were talking about my daughter's team considering you just described exactly what their problem is.