Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not quite sure how one particular MD parent (goalie's father?) loudly & obnoxiously coaching from the sidelines made it through the day. Already started during the Prime Time game, face was already turning red & looking like a cardiac arrest was imminent. But they did win, so at least now his life must feel complete.....

Prime time parents were pretty fired up too. They won so maybe the expert "coaching" helped.
Sure they were fired up, they were 0-4, their FOGO left the team the night before,(after Looney's FOGO embarassed him 15 out of 15) and 2 attack were kept out due to injuries. And after 1 period they were up 1-0. And that's when this slob decided to stand behind a group of PT parents made up of mostly mothers and be obnoxiously loud throughout the rest of the game. Again congratulations, to this lard-[lacrosse] on winning a rather lame, a total money rip-off 6 team tournament and furthering the reputation of certain Md. parents.

Lots of kids got lots of looks from top schools which is what events like this are for. Sorry you did not win a game, don't trash the tournament for that though. I assume this is same PrimeTime team that got blanked at platinum cup? 0-8 in 2 marquee events is tough, maybe you need to reset expectations instead of throwing rocks.
Putting aside the record of PT 2020 (PT 2017-2019 went 14-1, and some of those parents were complaining about winning most of their games by very wide margins), I guess where we differ in opinion, and I understand it is the current state of summer lacrosse, do 2020 kids really need "lots of looks" at a team cost of 1800$, plus then each individual player pays an additional $325. ??? Notre Dame, Delaware & Lehigh were basically it on Saturday. Honestly can't speak for Hiram College, Detroit Mercy, Moravian, Gaucher, Catawba College etc...

Wait. The cost of playing in Inside Lacrosse tournament was $1800 plus 325 for each kid??? They pulled in around $9K per team??? wth. If your kid was in this please verify