An FYI to all lax clubs that may play the 2020 Skipjacks club from the south shore of MA. They played down a division (B) as their own website rates the team as their A team. Beat up 4 weaker B teams, finally had better competition in the playoffs as you would expect. In watching the semi-finals I witnessed the most classless display of lacrosse. A Player who's birth certificate should be challenged with average skill lower his shoulder to run through smaller and lighter players as if he was a football running back. He scored a point blank goal and proceeded to thrust his hips (you know what I mean here) back and forth in the goalie face on the crease. As the parents yelled for an unsportsmanlike/taunting penalty which the refs didn't call he was congratulated by his team running of the field and proceeded to raise both middle fingers to the parents sideline. His coaches did nothing. This program should be ashamed of itself. Goalie is the hardest position in lacrosse and should be respected above all other players. Players should be taught to respect others on the field and win with class and lose with class. This program owes the tournament an apology for sandbagging the division and displaying the most classless and unsportsmanlike display of Lacrosse I have seen in 35+ years as a player, coach and parent. I considered writing to the program but realized this would do nothing, providing this feedback on BOTC will be far greater an avenue to alert all the other programs of be aware of this programs behavior. Missed in all this is IF this was witnessed by a college coach this program and players have done serious damage to their image and only have themselves to blame.