Originally Posted by Anonymous
He scored two goals. Impressive. He will be under the microscope for a while now.

Easy there! It was a scrimmage, not the same as a game. First one today, so we can start citing stats then.

Actually today is a scrimmage as well. First game is 3/29 vs a weak NB.

Sorry but the Islip game was a non league game not scrimmage, it counts for stats and it counts for w/l's those counting. No worries North Babylon Brentwood Copaigue William Flyodd are coming up.

I didn't know those schools still had lacrosse. Does BS play any good teams all year?

Let's put down 4 programs you obnoxious, stuck up a-holes. I can't speak for Brentwood or Copaigue but North Babylon and William Floyd have some very good players on their teams. I coached against both those teams over the summer and they both had some talented kids and quite a few very good athletes. There are talented kids all over the island. Not just at the traditional high schools. Get over yourselves.

I apologize ..so they should be able to roll over BS , all they have to do is put one of their half way talented kids on him or one of their top players.. Good luck I can't wait to see the final score