Originally Posted by Anonymous
He scored two goals. Impressive. He will be under the microscope for a while now.

Easy there! It was a scrimmage, not the same as a game. First one today, so we can start citing stats then.

Actually today is a scrimmage as well. First game is 3/29 vs a weak NB.

Sorry but the Islip game was a non league game not scrimmage, it counts for stats and it counts for w/l's those counting. No worries North Babylon Brentwood Copaigue William Flyodd are coming up.

I didn't know those schools still had lacrosse. Does BS play any good teams all year?

Over the past 10 years Floyd has kids who went on to play at Hopkins, Notre Dame, Albany, Stony Brook and Sacred Heart off the top of my head. They also had a bunch of kids be major contributors at DII schools like NY Tech, Post and Dowling. They are not a major program but they have kids who can play. Your comment is stupid.

I don't think the comment was downplaying or pin pointing any particular kids on those teams, rather those teams as a whole. Please look at the records of the schools mentioned they have not had much success in the way of wins and loses. The last few years they had been a part of the bottom 6-8 schools in the league. Last few years many of the top players (from Quot WM Smiths HHHs WI) had their opportunity against these teams which added to their stats. This year interestingly many top teams do not get that chance WM SE and Quot don't play any of them.

History proves playing against these teams you should come away with points. Maybe 18 points per these games. But as they say that is why you play the games. Any team can have a surprising season just as any team can have a disappointing one.