Originally Posted by America's Game
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think you take the best player can. Some make varsity some stay on JV. End of the day kid never played nor was on any.list. you went out of your way to out them

So your ok with players not showing up to tryouts and making regional teams, like Brine, Under Armour etc. So then why have a tryout. I never went out of my way to out someone. When people are posting how unhappy they are with what occurred it's my job as a moderator to create discussion and bring to attention the good and the bad of the game our children play.

I remember this clearly. But moving forward, one question. If the top 2020 player this year had a game that night, and had to miss the tryout due to a varsity game, would you leave out the Suffolk counties top points and scorer. Simply foolish if you did, tryout or not.

Now onto the real issue this year, if you are so diligent in your research did a certain evaluator have to much say on letting his kids in. Not sure how you can judge. It's all relative. The only objective part is do the numbers indicate an impropriety take place. Subjective is if they derseved it.