Originally Posted by Anonymous
I would like to say something as an Edge parent. The blanket statement that all teams are dirty is completely untrue. As for the age thing, do you really want to go there. Our kids play with their grade. At worst they are the same as age as the US counterparts. The 2021 are all kids born in 2003 and I would put our passports out on the field for any parent to see. I am sure that any us team would not do the same thing. Look at the Under Armour roster all the US kids are 2000 for a 2019 team. That makes my son a 2022. You guys must figure it out and play by a system that actually monitors its ages. Our 2021 team will reclassify at some point but will not be a year older but really the same age as your teams. Play by ages we are proud that we are 2003's. Come by and say hello this weekend because its hard to be dirty when you are 6 inches and a year younger than your American counterparts.

While we can appreciate your feeling singled out, we have had the unlucky experience of playing two age groups of edge and they are by far the dirtiest teams we have encountered in 7 years of playing. Kids needed to be brought by ambulance to the hospital due to your club headhunting. Edge coaches were cheering the kids on. Games were shut down and championships walked away from rather than be subject to that form of play. The kids were a year older at the time due to the pg year expected but regardless of age, the manner of play should warrant their exclusion of from most tournaments.